::JAWAB TAG KAK MYA::

Tag ini adalah berkurun sudaa.. bertarikh 27/1 kak mya da vouge ittew mengetag aku...

Nama Tag ini adalah Tag Google Image!

RULES:
The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results and post it as your answer...then tag 6 other blogger/reader/people....

I'm -29 years old!-


I really want to go to -Holiday With My Lovely Asben!!-


My favourite place -McD or KFC-


My favourite things -handphone & Wallet-


My favourite drink -Teh tarik ais & Pearl coco-


My favourite food -Laksa-


My favourite colour -red+black-


I live in -Nibong Tebal-
*sape penah dtg Nibong Tebal, mesti tau benda ni letak kat mana*

I was born in -Taiping-


My school/college -Sek. Teknik Kerian/Politeknik Port Dickson-


My favourite series/story -Lost & CSI-


My hobby -Blogging & Edit gambo -


I wish -im pregnant for next year! Wahhh!-


nak tag 6 orang :
Kak Azza...
Embun...
One Z...
Nieza...
Cikgu Rashid...
Zahirah...

Comments

Popular Posts